Please read and understand these terms before making your booking.
Cancellations within 24 hours of the commencement of a service no refund.
Cancellations within 48 hours of the commencement of a service 50%.
Cancellations more than 48 hours prior to the commencement of a service 80%.
Cancellation of Cruise policy
If for any reason such as bad weather a cruise is cancelled, Bass & Flinders Cruises will offer to rebook those tickets on another cruise of the same value, or will provide a full refund.
Privacy and security Policy
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bass & Flinders Cruises gives notice that the passenger and his/her guests embark on the cruise vessel at his or her own risk and Bass & Flinders Cruises will not be liable or responsible for any accident, injury or death to the Passenger and his/her guests, for whatever cause arising or whether due to some negligent act or omission on behalf of Bass & Flinders Cruises or any of its servants.
- The Company also gives notice that all cruise confirmations are issued by them and/or their agent upon the express condition that the Company and/or their agent shall not be liable or responsible at law for the illness, injury or death of any passenger or for any damage to, or loss of any luggage or other personal possessions of any passenger howsoever or wheresoever caused and whether due or partly due to some negligent act or omission of the Company or any of it's servants or agents.
- By accepting or receiving this Ticket, the passenger agrees to the other provisions hereof and both on his or her behalf.
- Bass & Flinders Cruises reserves the right to cancel or vary this service in any way.
- The Company is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, luggage or goods without assigning any reason thereof.
- Bass and Flinders Cruises shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise or be alleged to arise in the event of the cancellation of this service or the abandonment of the service during the course of thereof or of any deviation or delay in any service arising from any cause whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute any other vessel or vessels and the company will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by the charterer caused by such substitution or cancellation.